Here are the steps:
- Copy some codes from Xcode and paste into Pages
- Set the background color of the pages to black
- Save it as a PDF file
- Export the PDF file into images with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Use Processing to draw the images onto a PGraphics
- Save the PGraphics into an image file.
- After 200 iterations…
- NineEvehGL: Website looks pretty nice. But not sure whether it will go public in the future. Good support for 3D model imports.
- iSGL3D: Looks pretty geeky and reliable. Seems very easy to use. Not much support for importing 3D models.
- Method 1: git rm $(git ls-files —deleted)
- Method 2: git add -u
- Method 3: git ls-files -z —deleted | xargs -0 git rm
This may only affect Firefox on OSX Lion .
When embedding a custom font
src: local('Optima'), url('/css/optima.woff') format('woff');
Try to vary name the local(‘font-name’) a bit and the problem will be solved.